Skip to main content

Produce X 101- Third Elimination

First of all, it really is a shame that Byung Chan had to leave the show, because he definitely had a chance of getting into the final lineup. It was announced that he was leaving due to worsening achilles tendinitis which we could see happening with his injuries during Concept Battle. I really hope that he can recover from this injury. Now onto the episode.

Beauty Lessons

I really liked watching this section of the episode. It was really fun to see Han Gyul and Do Hyun mess around with each other. I particularly love the unibrow that Do Hyun was sporting in the end. I also really enjoyed Park Sun Ho and Cho Seung Youn (my two favorite guys TT) messing around in the back making ridiculous makeup looks


Cheerful X Field Day

I loved that Yohan and Seung Youn were hosting or as Mnet calls them Stir Fried Pork and Steamed Rice. The first competition was absolutely ridiculous with the trainees spinning around blind folded and feeding another member Bugles. Monday to Sunday won with Min Kyu's spectacular display of talent. The second game was the whisper challenge except these guys were freaking shouting. Move won with Kook Heon's amazing understanding of Hangyul. U Got It got only one answer right with Woo Seok shouting at and getting super frustrated with Eun Sang. The third game had the guys put on pants without hands and the winner was Pretty Girl. The next game was blowing out candles with a baseball bat without hitting the candles. Before the game began, Yo Han blew out 8 candles with a kick, which was fucking amazing, and Seung Youn blew out 1 candle with the bat after claiming to be really good at baseball. Monday to Sunday won the game with Nam Do Hyun blowing out 16 candles. After the game though, Jin Hyuk blew out all of the candles. The winner of the field day was Pretty Girl.

Trainee's Pick

7. Cha Jun Ho
6. Son Dong Pyo
5. Lee Eun Sang
4. Han Seung Woo
3. Kim Min Kyu
2. Cho Seung Youn
1. Hwang Yun Seong

Ranking

20. Lee Se Jin
19. Tony
18. Ham Won Jin
17. Song Yu Vin
16. Lee Han Gyul
15. Koo Jung Mo
14. Kang Min Hee
13. Hwang Yun Seong
12. Son Dong Pyo
11. Cha Jun Ho
10. Keum Dong Hyun
9. Lee Eun Sang
8. Song Hyung Jun
7. Nam Do Hyun
6. Cho Seung Youn
5. Kim Min Kyu
4. Han Seung Woo
3. Lee Jin Hyuk
2. Kim Woo Seok
1. Kim Yo Han

In this point of the show, it really is anyone's game so no matter what the rankings are, it definitely would be surprising. Of course, I am super psyched Cho Seung Youn finally made the top 11. I really hope that he can maintain his position or rise up even more in the finale because I really really want him to debut. I am really sad though that Park Sun Ho got eliminated, as well as a lot of other trainees on my top 11. Out of the remaining trainees my final top 11 are:

1. Cho Seung Youn
2. Lee Han Gyul
3. Han Seung Woo
4. Kim Yo Han
5. Song Yu Vin 
6. Lee Jin Hyuk
7. Son Dong Pyo
8. Song Hyung Jun
9. Nam Do Hyun
10. Kang Min Hee
11. Kim Min Kyu

For the finale, I will only be posting about the rankings right after the finale airs, since I will only be able to catch around an hour of it. The rest of the episode I will post in a following post when I watch it with english subtitles. So... Um... Yeah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...