Skip to main content

Produce X 101- X1-MA

Now, the title track X1-MA. Let's start with the center, Son Dong Pyo from DSP Media!!


He was chosen through voting. So, congratulations Son Dong Pyo!!! 🎉 He was very charismatic and energetic while performing. He is definitely someone to look out for. In the show, he is definitely very cute and energetic and I love his relationship with Seungwoo.

Anyway catchy tune, but not as catchy as Pick Me and Nayana in my opinion. However, upon multiple listenings, it definitely gets stuck in your head, and is a total bop. The dance itself was so in sync, like damn. I don't really know how the hell, all 101 of these guys were able to coordinate so well, but they totally killed it. 

Arguably, the best part of these songs are the end where they have all of these shots of random trainees. Like at 5:03, they have this kid pouting which is so cute. I decided to look him up and found out he is Lee Jinwoo


so I'm gonna keep an eye out for him. there was also the guy right after that was so cute with the heart sticker on his thumb which I found out was Jeong Jae Hun



Also this one guy at 4:52 just looks so genuine, like he really had the performance of his life and loved, which I find really sweet. I found out it was Byung Chan


And then that guy with the double eye blink at 5:07, which was so cute. I found out he is Kim Mingyu


Also love that Hangyul got some of that screentime (3:28 and 5:01)


Overall, it was what you would expect from a survival competition title track. It was really fun to see all these guys perform and to see a few standout trainees at the end of the song. Also, I really don't know why the font got all screwed up, but hopefully the next post won't have this issue. Anyway, I am really trying to pump out all of these posts before the finale on July 19th. Since, I finally finished my test on the 12th I have been able to catch up from Episode 5 to where it is now at Episode 11. I put off posting all of these posts for that test, but now I'm trying to catch up on these posts. So... Um... Yeah...


P.S. Thank you so much to the comments on the video for helping me find the names of all these guys because otherwise it would have been impossible!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...