Skip to main content

SHINee- Get the Treasure

SHINee's BACK!!!! They released a Japanese video called Get the Treasure, which I love!! The theme was great, the song was great, the video was great, and the dance was great. What more can I ask for. I was not expecting a song to come out, so I was surprised and excited when this song appeared on my subscriptions.

The video itself is really interesting. I love the heist theme going on with the still framed background with SHINee moving around in. Each scene had a ton of interesting stuff happening, and the camera work was great as well. When Minho flicked the poker chip at the camera and there was a "crack" on the camera, I was really impressed. I also was surprised when Taemin shot the chandelier and it shattered and it had like a still frame where they danced in, SOOO COOOL. A similar situation occurred when Taemin threw money in the air and it froze. And these were just a few of the reall cool stuff happening. The whole still frame stuff was just so cool and interesting to watch.

When Onew's voice started the song I was completely startled, since I was expecting a ballad, but I was pleasantly surprised with this EPIC song. It's so catchy and fun and just I would expect and want from SHINee, funky and fun. The "rap" bridge I found especially interesting. SHINee does this whole thing where they're rapping, but not really which I always find kind of awkward, but every time I can't help but to smile, and this song was no exception. "Are you ready or not, what you waiting for, this is SHINee 5 and we're right by your side" I know this is going to be stuck in my head for the next week, and I kept helping singing along while watching the video.

My favorite dance part by far was the bridge on the helicopter landing pad. I do realize that they only showed the dancing part for the chorus and that part. I am interested in the different angles they used in the chorus. I saw that a good amount of time during the dance, SHINee never really dances straight at the center and dance in different angles in a circle, angle, diagonal, etc. I love the alternating direction you can see in the second chorus. These angles and alternating directions is not something that I've seen before in a title track, and it tends to only be done at concerts and such with a stage in the middle and fans all over, but I find this interesting.

Overall, I love the the song, video, dance, and like everything about Get the Treasure. This is definitely a treat for Shawols, and I totally appreciate this. Soo... um.. yeah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...