Skip to main content

Miraculous Ladybug

Way back in 2015, I wrote a post about this cartoon, which you can see here. It's been a year, but I finally finished it!!😁 I absolutely love it! It's so cute and adorable! I totally recommend it! The entire time was smiling about how cute Marinette and Adrien are together and how cute they would be as a couple. Overall, it's a really fun superhero series. I enjoyed it sooo much that I watched the Christmas special, which was hilarious, especially with the musical numbers.

At the end of the show, like everyone else, I began to speculate about the other Miraculouses (Is that how you spell the plural form?) I'm gonna straight up say who I think is who. Obviously, Adrien is Chat Noir, Marinette is Ladybug, and Master Fu is the turtle. I honestly am almost positive that Adrien's father is Hawkmoth. I also think that his mother has the peacock miraculous or at least had it, since I think that Adrien's dad might have the Miraculous in the safe, because we saw it when Adrien opened the safe.

You can clearly see the peacock miraculous in front of Adrien's mother's picture. Plus, I don't think Lila was lying when she said she had the Miraculous for Vulpina, I just think it hasn't awoken yet. I believe this because in the second to last episode, Ladybug and Chat Noir's Origins Part 1, when Hawkmoth's kwami is explaining Miraculouses and everything, you can see that Vulpina's necklace is missing, meaning that Masteer Fu doesn't have it.

I know it doesn't quite make since because Hawmoth's brooch is still there even though it shouldn't be and the others are there too, but the necklace is clearly missing. And the bee one I have no clue. 

All in all, I adored the show and can't wait for another season to come out, so some questions can be answered. Soo... ummm.... yeah... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...