Skip to main content

Produce 101- Wanna One

I've been insanely invested in this season of Produce 101, mainly because one of my favorite groups Nu'est are in it, which really upsets me. When I heard that they would be joining this trainee survival show I was so upset that this could happen to them, and I'm still pretty salty about it. I've been watching the show and performances and overall my preferred line up was:

1. Park Jihoon
2. Hwang Minhyun
3. Kim Jonghyun
4. Choi Minki
5. Kang Dongho
6. Ong Sungwoo
7. Kim Samuel
8. Ha Sungwoon
9. Ahn Hyungseop
10. Jung Sewoon
11. Park WooJin

This is just my opinion and what I hope for, but I honestly would be happy with any of the boys debuting, since I adore them all and wish the best for them all. All of the boys have worked so hard and are so charismatic. They all really deserve it and it was an emotional rollercoaster watching them develop throughout the show.

I was watching the live stream for the finale today and it was so intense!! It was insanely emotional for me and I'm mixed with happiness for everyone who debuted and sadness for everyone who didn't, because they all honestly deserve it. Though I'm happy to say the line up is:

1. Kang Daniel

They really juiced the top 2 with Daniel and Jihoon, and even put a commercial break after building up so much tension -.-. But, I'm happy to say that first place is Kang Daniel. His immense drive and determination really brought him there and he totally deserves it. You could see from when they started practice in episode 2, Daniel had such drive and determination to succeed in this show and be the best he could possibly be in rapping, singing, and dancing. I am insanely proud and happy that his hard work can get him so far

2. Park Jihoon

He definitely deserves 2nd place and you could see he is insanely talented and charming. He has consistently been in the top 3 for ranking and definitely deserves to be up there. His wink in Pick Me, his playful attitude, and his cute and fun personality is definitely something I adore. His aegyo in his thank you speech was so adorable and made me smile. I'm so happy to see him up there and he's probably my bias in this group (as you can see from my ranking).

3. Lee Daehwi

Let's be honest, we all knew that Wonder Boy would make it in. He made a huge impact in the first episode with his producing skills, and we knew that he was a force to be reckon with throughout the series with his strong vocal and dance skills. When he got center in Pick Me, it was basically in concrete that he would make it. He definitely deserves it with his vocal and dance skills as well as his fun and bright personality.

4. Kim Jaehwan

He definitely deserves to be up there and to be the main vocal. He is an amazing singer, and I am happy to see him develop his dance skills throughout the show, so that they could match his vocal skill.

5. Ong Sungwoo

As soon as they announced A class, I knew it was either Samuel or Sungwoo, and when BoA said Ong Sungwoo I was ecstatic. He is such a talented dancer, and even though he had some tough times, he definitely deserves to be there and I'm soo happy to see him there. And he is absolutely, totally, really, really, damn funny. When he went up to say his thank you speech I was constantly smiling and when he did the finger heart with the "Ho" I was gonna die. (He's totally my bias wrecker!!!)

6. Park Woojin

When they called Brand new Music, I immediately knew that it was going to be Woojin.  He definitely deserves to be there. He is so talented and you could tell from episode 1. His dance is amazing and so is his rap, and you can feel his charisma and power.

7. Lai Guanlin

I'm absolutely so proud of him! He really rose from the bottom, and was able to achieve a spot despite language barriers and only 6 months of training. I'm soooo happy for him, and his voice is just DREAMY! And YASSS Guanlin for saying your thank you speech in 3 different languages!

8. Yoon Jisung

I was so happy for him! He's such a sweet guy and such a hardworker. His expressions are legendary since the very first episode. He is extremely humble and appreciative, it's hard not to be happy for him and to root for him.

9. Hwang Minhyun

As soon as BoA said that the artist was from Pledis, I was so happy and relieved, and when they said Minhyun I was so ecstatic, since he is my bias in Nu'est. Every episode I was so worried about him and to see him make it on to Wanna One makes me soo proud, relieved, and happy.

10. Bae Jinyoung

I was so proud of him and to see how far he came from the first episode. He was able to develop from a shy boy that couldn't even look up when performing to a true idol. Even though he wasn't in my top 11, I'm still immensely happy for Jinyoung.

11. Ha Sungwoon

This was insanely close in my opinion. All 4 boys that the showed that had a chance, (Ha Sungwoon, Jung Sewoon, Kang Dongho, and Kim Jonghyun), definitely deserve it. They then showed the top 2 that could get it, Jung Sewoon and Ha Sungwoon. Then to raise the pressure even more, they added a commercial break -.-. But after the long wait and the strong tension, I'm happy to say that Ha Sungoon got the spot! Since the first episode, you could feel the power and charisma he has on stage and his dancing is phenomenal. He is insanely talented and deserves this spot.


Overall, I am so happy and proud for the boys of Wanna One! All of them deserve it, and it's regretful that all 20 couldn't have gone through. I am absolutely really sad that all of Nu'est couldn't make it in to this group, but I'm so proud of their performance in this show, and I'm still proud to call myself a fan of Nu'est. I am also quite surprised that Samuel didn't make it through even though he was one of the favorites. I honestly wish that all 101 boys could have their debut, but I'm still insanely happy with the final 11, and I'm soo excited to see what they come out with. According to Soompi, we can see them quite soon since they already have a deal with Ivy Club! I can't wait for their debut and all the songs and performances that they have coming up. Please show lots of love for this group! FIGHTING, Wanna One!!!!! So.. um... yeah...


P.S. If you would like to see what else I wrote for Nu'est, please check out this link!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...