Skip to main content

LOOΠΔ's JinSoul- Singing in the Rain

I totally was psyched for this song to come out, especially since JinSoul rapped for ViVi's song in the second video made for it. So, I totally believed that she would be rapping throughout the video, but she didn't.... She only rapped for one section from 1:27 to 1:40, so yeah I'm a little disappointed, but hey she did rap! I do love the first part of the LOOΠΔ-verse, but I have to say that I prefer the more recent part with Kim Lip and JinSoul. In my personal opinion, I prefer girl groups to be more on the edgy side?, I think you could consider it. Sort of like the Brown Eyed Girls. Either way, I love this part of the LOOΠΔ-verse and I loved JinSoul's song

The mix of rap and singing was sooo refreshing from LOOΠΔ, and I absolutely appreciate it. I have been waiting for rapping from this group wince YeoJin came out. I love the style of music that this part of LOOΠΔ-verse comes out with, and this song is no exception. I'm not very fond of the intro, but the first verse immediately brings me back. I absolutely live for the part at 0:30 that happens again at 2:50. That is my shit right there, it's so catchy and is just great.

Like Kim Lip's video, the video itself is pretty monochromatic, with blue really standing out, which is fantastic cinematography I enjoyed it. In addition, I believe that Jinsoul's animal is a goldfish due to the insane amount of goldfish in the video. I also believe that the constant presence of the water is pretty brilliant with the animal goldfish and the title of the song including rain. It may just be me, but I also believe that this part of the LOOΠΔ-verse, may be better dancers than the first part, because both Kim Lip and JinSoul have been amazing dancers and their dancing their videos blow me away.

Overall, I love JinSoul's song. I can't wait for the July girl to come out, and for all three members of this part of the LOOΠΔ-verse to come together and make a song. I am honestly so excited, since I love all the things that they are coming out with, and BlockBerry Creative promises that the next two songs coming out are going to be in the same style. Soo... umm... yeah...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...