Skip to main content

SHINee- 1 of 1

OMG!!!!!!! 
XD 
SHINee's back!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm literally so excited right now!!! I love SHINee soo much!!! They're new song is also funky and smooth and just got great in general! The only thing that worries me is that Onew got injured TT.TT My poor baby TT.TT 


So, I'm really sad that he didn't dance in the video, but I'm happy to hear from some articles that he's getting better. ONEW FIGHTING!!! I was soooo psyched when the teasers started coming out; it was all I was thinking about for days. When the promotional video came out, I was beyond ecstatic. I love this group sooo much and their promotional video perfectly displays one of the major reasons I love them. They work so beautifully together, they're so close with the fandom, and they're funny as hell. I was smiling so much throughout the video as well as laughing my ass off. Here's the promotional video with English subtitles for those who have yet to see it, or just want to to see it again.


Now for the actual song and video. They both have this sort of retro feeling in my opinion, and I could really feel the funk. I really have to question the outfits in this video. Some of the looks they were going for looked really weird, and I honestly don't think anyone would ever actually wear those outfits in real life. Some of the outfits are alright, and some just makes me question the designer. The suits that you see the boys wear on the video's thumbnail aren't bad and actually quite nice if you take out the gold chains that everyone's wearing and Key's baseball cap. I liked Taemin's first outfit with the sweater, and I also was okay with Key's first outfit. However, the outfits that SHINee's wearing for the first chorus *sigh*. What are they even wearing. The striped overalls (Key), the crazy sweater vest with the loud shirt (Taemin), the bright sweater with incorrectly worn tie (Minho), and more GOLDEN CHAINS!!! I loathe the golden chains!! Like WHY?! 

Now the song is amazing (as always). SHINee never disappoints me with their songs and I have yet to find a song of theirs that I don't like. I adore the fact Onew's getting a good amount of parts. I absolutely LOVE his voice!!! I actually think that the part distribution is quite even, which is nice to see. I must that the chorus where they sing "one of one girl" kind of reminds me of the chorus for Married to the Music, but I still adore the song. And the harmonies at the end with the sort of "ad lib" parts is spot on. 

Also I forgot to talk about Minho's hair!! The platinum blond hair looks nice, though I must say that I do prefer his black hair. Jonghyun's hair is a great color, but it is kind of weird for me to see his brown hair, when he recently has been dying his hair blondish colors. 

Anyway, I'm so happy that SHINee has made a comeback!! It's great to have my bias group back out there rocking the Kpop world. I'm sooo excited what promotion activities that they will take part of, they usually take part in a lot of activities, so I'm really anticipating to see them on some variety shows. In addition, I can't wait to listen to the rest of this album. So SHINee FIGHTING!!! ONEW FIGHTING!! (If you couldn't tell already Onew is my bias XD) I put the video of their new song below for anyone who wants to check it out. Please give SHINee a lot of love with their comeback. Soo.. um...yeah...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...