Skip to main content

Taemin- Drip Drop

I saw the teaser for Taemin's new songs a few days ago, and was immediately excited. I absolutely LOVED Taemin's Ace album and I was hoping that they would have Taemin make another. So today I saw Drip Drop and was soooo pleased. The beginning made me think "Ooo so artsy" I also loved how they made it so he was dancing in that mountain area. I'm not sure if he really danced outside or not, but the concept is nice and refreshing.

His outfit was also on point. I absolutely LOVE those suspenders he was wearing. The color and style of them were great. I'm not a fan of the shoes, but it does match the rest of the outfit really well. I really love the entire color scheme of his outfit as well. The dark green and blue with the tan is a great combination. His hair is also FLAWLESS. Like seriously. I also love the "clothing change" he does. It was brilliantly done.



The choreography was PERFECT!!! His solo section was GREAT! When he did that b-boy move I was speechless. I don't know how he does it, but his dancing grows from amazing to something even better. The backup dancers were also so in sync with this insanely complex and amazing dance, I was also shocked. I also love how the backup dancers were all wearing casual clothes and not all the same stuff. I also love that the added black and white dancers as well. The dance at the chorus as well was also FANTASTIC! I love how he was able to have the look of water dropping in the dance. And the bow at the end reminded me of Why So Serious and made me SOOO happy for some reason.



The song itself is pleasant for me to listen to. The echo in the song, I liked since it gave that "liquidy" and underwater sort of feel. I like the style, since it was similar Taemin's Ace album, but with a few changes. I like his style of music a ton, though it took me a while to get used to. Once I was into it, I couldn't get out, and I still can't. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIS MUSIC! I can't wait for Press Your Number to come out as well as the rest of the album. I am seriously SOOO excited for Press It, like no joke.

So ummm... yeah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...