Skip to main content

B.A.P. -Carnival

THIS ALBUM IS AWESOME!!! It's a short and fun album, that is so enjoyable to listen to. The songs are great and all give me such a good feeling. I know they tend to do strong hip-hop songs and they're awesome, but I absolutely LOVE this album, and the fun and happy feeling that I get from the songs. I love every single one. If I would have to choose a favorite, though it would be between Today and Albatross, but really all the songs are GREAT. And can I just that the cover for this album is the BEST! It's so cute and amusing, I absolutely LOVE it.

                                         Baby Zelo looks terrified 

Today- This song is AMAZING. It's the perfect intro for the album. It makes me imagine entering an amazing carnival, with so many huge and exciting places for me to look at. It gives a feeling of excitement, and is beautifully made. The variety of instruments and the huge hit of perfect harmonies just hit you in the face. The vocals add that perfect finishing touch to it and that sort of lasting feeling. Even though this song is short it has a HUGE impact.

Carnival- I absolutely love the background music in this song. It has a sort of jazzy feel to it. The saxophone is FANTASTIC. There is so much energy and it's soo catchy. "Oh lala shake it shake it!!" I absolutely love it. The vocal part before the chorus as well as chorus itself, was sooo catchy and sounds great. It gives me the feeling of hanging out with my friends going to all of these different stalls, and just having a good time

Feel So Good- Ok, so the main song of the album. Of course, it's catchy and AMAZING! The guitar riff at the beginning of the song is great. there is also a large amount of energy I could feel with this song. The entire song is great, but I really love the chorus. It's really catchy and fun. This perfectly represents the rest of the album in sound and feeling. There's a huge amount of fun energy with these energetic instruments, insane vocals, and great rap sequences. 

Go- The instrumental melody in the beginning is SOOO CUTE. Actually, in general, the background music great. It gave me that sort of 80s feel with a modern touch. The song has a nice flow with the chorus, verse, and bridge. Unlike some other songs I've heard recently the rap blends well with the rest of the song, which could be said with the rest of album. I also really love the unanimous section near the end with the minimal background music, it really made you feel the excitement

Albatross- This song is GREAT! The guitar and clapping gets you into it, and then BAM a wild Zelo appears with this AWESOME rap. Then there's half time section which is fantastic. The bridge is perfect. This song also brings the feeling of a huge carnival, which I absolutely love. It makes me feel as if there's an airshow above. What I also love is the title of the song, Albatross. It's the perfect title for the song. An albatross it a sea bird and in the song it talks about rising above the people that put you down and being a bird, in a sort of sense, and flying high, which would mean being successful. It's a great sounding song and it has a beautiful meaning behind it. 

My Girl- It starts off with this soft guitar and then the vocals come in. The crescendo on girl and the cutoff was GREAT! the cutoffs in general in the song is really good. I absolutely love when modern artists use classic techniques. The bass in the part right before the last chorus was PERFECT. The part before the choruses have exactly build up to the chorus. This song is the perfect ending to the album. It gives a sort of satisfied feeling and energy that you have a fun day at the carnival. The memories flooding through as well as willingness to go home, since you know that you made good memories.

All in all, this album is definitely one of my favorites. There is such a fun and energetic energy throughout the album. They all add to the feeling of a fun carnival day that is absolutely perfect. What I love most about this album is the image of a huge carnival and going through all the awesome experiences and events at the carnival. It makes you feel like you are actually there and experiencing all of these amazing things. I honestly haven't been able to do this with any other album but this one, and I find absolutely AMAZING. Since this album creates such vivid imagery and gives off such strong happy emotions, I feel like it can be listened with your eyes closed imagining the day at the carnival or for dancing, singing, and grooving along. Anyway FANTASTIC album, I absolutely love it, and it is definitely my favorite of the year, so far. If any other albums that come out this year that are anything like this one, I would be SOOO HAPPY!

So... yeah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...