Skip to main content

Infinite- The Eye

If you read my post for Infinite's Bad Dance Practice, then you would know how much I've been anticipating Infinite's comeback. I've seriously been craving new Infinite songs, and I am so happy that Woolim Entertainment delivered. I don't get why I always have to see Myungsoo get beat up though. Whether it be in music videos or dramas, Myungsoo gets in a fight and gets beat up. anyway the song is great, the dance is fantastic, I couldn't ask for a better comeback. However, it does remind me of some of their other songs.

The video itself reminds me of Before the Dawn mixed with Back. Myungsoo getting stuck in a sort of hell and ends up by himself, is basically Before the Dawn without Woohyun who suffered with him. Also the ending really reminded me of Before the Dawn mainly because of the jail like building with the single lit room. The outfits that they where for the dance part reminds me heavily of Back, like seriously. It's difficult for me not see these similarities. Also lines in the chorus where Hoya goes, "neol it ji mo te ji u ji mo te" reminds me of Back where he sings "nae hyanggi da nae sumgyeol da" in the beginning. 

Anyway, I find the song to be quite awesome. The beginning starts out mellow and like a ballad (like it does in Back", but then Dongwoo's part comes and it starts getting more energetic. I think Dongwoo's part is my favorite in the song. the intense but sudden drive and the beautiful and driving strings that appear. I savor that moment, the build and anticipation and the perfect delivery. My favorite part, hands down. I also love how Infinite contiues to use strings in their music. It creates a beautiful musical build up and drive, and it makes my skin tingle, in the best possible way. I also found used that they used a lot of synth and electronic stuff. It really helps with creating a new concept and creates a cool dance track. 

i must that dancing never seizes to surprise me. It just improves to such lengths with each comeback even though they started out so high. Their dancing is just so breathtaking. In the beginning it's so fluid and blended, which matched with the music perfectly. In Dongwoo's part, the danceing matched the major music parts and continues to do so. Their movements are strong, perfectly angled, and still contains that perfect fluidity. The dance breaks dancing is so fantastic, I can't even use words to describe the perfection that they were able to achieve. 

In whole I enjoyed their comeback and I can't wait to see the dance version of the song or a dance practice. Amazing song and amazing dance, I am so satisfied with this comeback. I am so happy for these guys to get their comeback. Please give them and this video lots of love!! <3 So... um.. yeah..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...