Skip to main content

SHINee- DxDxD

SHINee's BACK!!!!!!! 


So SHINee came out with a new song in Japan and I'm honestly beyond excited!!! The chorus is sooooo catchy. *dance dance dance dun dun dun dance dance dance TONIGHT*  All the boys really melt my heart in this video, especially ONEW!!! <3 <3 I can go forever about how much Onew makes my heart but you people would probably get bored. Let's just say that Onew with his voice and that hat is enough to make me die in feels. All of his close ups gives me heart attacks, he's just SOOO CUTE!!!

Their dancing is on point AS ALWAYS! I especially LOVE the part of the chorus where they kind of hop or skip or something. You know, maybe? I just find it really really cute and how Onew always puts this really cute and dorky smile while doing it <3 Also the shoulder swipe in the beginning makes me smile and laugh a bit every time I see it. Don't know why really. Talking about dancing, TAEMIN CHANGED HIS HAIR! It's pink! It kind of reminds of Onew's hair during view. I don't know, they just seemed like similar shades of pink. 

Minho also looks super suave during this video, especially when he was center stage and did all those turns (I think there's only two but whatever) near the middle of the video. I definitely love Key's look in the beginning of the video, like when he was wearing white. I also really love the pinstripe jacket he was wearing when they were wearing black and red. key also looked really cute when he was wearing that red hat. Maybe it's just me and hats. Anyway yeah. Jonghyun is also great as always. When he goes "you kind of fool" or something i smile, I don't know I guess I find it amusing. I kind of think that Jonghyun has been getting less parts than before, but I might me be imagining this. 

The music video itself was definitely fun for me to watch. The whole lighted back ground that they had in the beginning reminded me of their earlier days. Nostalgia was pouring all over me. I also loved the whole flashing parts that was there, which kind of reminded me of Lucifer and Dream Girl.I addition the part when they're wearing white and then the "electronic flash" of them wearing red and black, I enjoyed for some reason. I also loved the end of the video with the two sides showing the two different sides. There might be some meaningful or artsy reason behind this, but I don't really want to figure it out and just want to enjoy it.

The song was GREAT! Super catchy! During the middle where they all have some kind of rapping/talking section I found interesting. I really liked Taemin's part for that section "so dance dance dance dance" :D Anyway love the song definitely one of my favorites, but then again so are the rest of SHINee's songs. So for you to experience this fantastic song, dance and video, I put it down below. If you happen to be reading this please comment you thought of the video. So...yeah...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...