Skip to main content

Intro

Ok, so first post. Ummmm... Well, let's start with my favorites! For Kpop, my absolute favorite group is SHINee. If you don't know them, SHINee is a 5 member Korean boy band under SM Entertainment. The 5 members are Onew (Lee Jinki), Jonghyun (Kim Jonghyun), Key (Kim Kibum), Minho (Choi Minho), and Taemin (Lee Taemin). My bias, which means my favorite member, is definitely Onew. Other Korean bands that I totally dig are

  • VIXX
  • EXO
  • Sistar
  • Seventeen
  • Apink
  • BAP
  • BTS
and so on since I'm pulling a blank.

Now ANIME!! >:) Angel Beats has to be my favorite. The art- AMAZING, the music- AMAZING, the story- AMAZING!! SAO and SnK are also absolutely fantastic. I used to like Fairy Tail a lot until it started to go on.. forever. Other animes I enjoyed greatly are-

  • Baka no Test
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Little Busters
  • Sunday Without God
  • KWMS
  • OHSHC!!!!
and more since my memory is really crappy (excuse my language).

AND KDRAMASSSSS!!! <3 I don't really have a favorite, but I do have some that I really liked. For Kdramas, I tend to go for a musical one or a comedy. If there's both it's definitely on my list of favorites. I really liked-

  • Sassy Go Go
  • Cunning Single Lady
  • Dream High (don't judge)
  • Boys Over Flowers (of course)
  • To the Beautiful You
  • You're Beautiful
  • Shut Up Flower Boy Band
and more that I can't think of thanks to my goldfish-like memory.

So basically that's it. If I actually have any people reading this then comment or something, your favorite bands, animes, or kdramas. That's it really. Ummm.... enjoy this gif I found online.


basically me with anyone i find actually reading this. Sorry in advance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...