Skip to main content

Produce X 101 PR Videos

Ok, so like already I am overwhelmed by the amount of trainees (I'm not going to include all 101 or else I might just slam my head into the keyboard). I really don't know of them except Hangyul, so I really don't have any that I am especially rooting for just by looking at these pictures, because we really gotta see their personality and talent. So I looked at their 1 minute PR videos. All 101 of them (because I don't have a shit ton of work that's due that I really should be doing instead of wasting 101+ minutes of my life, jk it was totally worth it and I have no regrets). Here are my thoughts on EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Yuehua Entertainment-
Hwan Geum Ryul- Cute Golden Boy 💛
Cho Seung Youn- Awww, I hope his voice feels better. His smile is so cute 💖.
Yu Seong Jun- OMG this guy is hilarious wtf

Around Us Entertainment-
Choi Si Hyuk- This guy with his recipe. He just dumped it on his head 😂
Jeong Jae Hun- WTF, this guy is so multi talented. And LOLL the rubix cube in the end
Woo Jewon- Damn that teeth playing.

Source Music-
Tsai Chia Hao- WTF JAIL SKIT?!! 😂
Yoon Min Gook- WTF SNOW?!!
Kim Hyeon Bin- LOLLL He looked so done in the beginning and then he just got on that bike 😂

Music Works
Song Yu Vin- YASS I'm ready for this chicken party!!
Kim Kook Heon- OMG The hamburger in the end 😂

JYP
Yun Seo Bin- LOLL 10 minute joke in the end from My House

TOP Media
Lee Jin Hyuk- OMG that change from really serious to dancing 😂
Kim Woo Seok- Awww those cute little ears that move

Woollim Entertainment
Hwang Yun Seong- Aww look at him punch those boards
Cha Jun Ho- LOLL what a cheater at Jenga
Joo Chang Uk- Aww all those sports references and what a cheater at basketball
Moon Jun Ho- YASSS Guitar!!
Kim Min Seo- LOLLL that aegyo and breaking of a chopstick
Kim Dong Yun- LOLL Every time he dropped that ball was me

Stone Music Entertainment
Kim Sung Hyun- Awww we stan a cutie that can turn serious

The South
Nam Dong Hyun- Awww love that background guitar

PLAN A
Han Seung Woo- LOLLLL love that walk onto the screen
Choi Byung Chan- That entrance and exit 😂

HONGYI Entertinment
Tony- YASSS we stan a multilingual and that magic 💫
Wei Zi Yue- LOLL same with eating the most and sleeping the most but aww what a cute lucky charm

Fantagio
Han Gi Chan- LOLL that straight up just pick me

KRAZY Entertainment
Kim Kwan Woo- BANG!! 💥

Jellyfish Entertainment
Choi Jun Seong- LOLLL Do you like your shoes?
Kim Min Kyu- LOLLL Love the children's drum set

Million Market
Yoo Geun Min- Crong Crong Crong Crong

sidusHQ
Park Sun Ho- Sun Ho Shark dudududududu

MBK
Lee Han Gyul- That first ending pose 😂
Nam Do Hyon- LOLLL this guy with his orchestra acting, but damn he can actually play
Kim Yeong Sang- Pika Pika Pika Pika Pikachuuuuuu

iME Korea
Lee Se Jin- LOLLLL how cute 😥

ESteem
Yuri- YASS We love a sudden change from cute to sexy (but why aren't there eng subs 😭)
Anzardi Timothee- YASSS we love a multilingual
Kim Jin Gon- AW YEAH!
Kim Seung Hwan- Awww grow little flower

PLASMA
Park Sion- Sion~ Sion~

Kiwi Media Group
Lim Da Hun- Awww Da Hunnie
Song Chang Ha- LOLLLL Him missing that last candy is me
Kim Hyeong Min- YASSS human copy machine

YG Entertainment
Mahiro- Aww he seemed so nervous speaking Korean but I loved that gained a lot more confidence in Japanese
Wang Jyun Hao- LOLLL that wand at the end

NEST
Oh Sae Bom- OMG that split in the beginning and YASSS dance that Hyuna
Park Yun Sol- YASSS MAGIC 💫

E Entertainment
Lee Won Jun- Awww cutie class president
Won Hyuk- WOAHH this guys trot singing 😍

OUI Entertainment
Kim Yo Han- LOLLLL Even he couldn't take himself seriously with that intro

ACONIC
Kwon Tae Eun- Awww what a cute kitty cat nyan nyan nyan nyan but were his eyes open or closed?That tis the question

ASTORY
Heo Jin Ho- Aww a cutie fennec fox
Jeon Hyun Woo- 👏 Magic Kaito

Enpant Terrible Company
Choi Byung Hoon- It was itchy! 😂

Vine Entertainment
Baek Jin- Sexiness and Swag

WM
Lee Guy Hyung- YASSS a policeman, thank you for work

SF Entertainment
Sung Min Seo- Which Trainee? Giraffe Trainee!

Gost
Lee Sang Ho- Awww our little present
Yun Hyun Jo- LOLL he just threw that board

DS Entertainment
Steven Kim- Aww we love a multilingual multi talented kangaroo

AAP.Y
Jung Myung Hoon- YASS we love a multilingual
Lee Mi Dam- Woah those flower petals came from nowhere
Kang Hyeon Su- YASS soda boy

Cre.ker
Gwon Hui Jun- OMG he was in that split the whole time

Urban Works
Hong Sung Hyen- Woah the modern dance
Byeon Seong Tae- YASSS cheerleader
Kim Min Seo- Awww his voice is so cute what a cutie
Kim Dong Kyu- LOLL flutter like a poodle

Brand New Music
Hong Seong Jun- Awww that serious to cute change
Lee Eun Sang- YASS Scooters (I swear to god the happiest people are those with scooters)
Yun Jung Hwan- Awww delivery boy
Kim Si Hun- Its SIHUN TIMEEE

Think About Entertainment
Kim Jun Jae- Awww that heart under the hat (also why aren't there eng subs 😭)

WUZO Entertainment
Choi Jin Hwa- YASS slam dunk

MLD
Kim Dong Bin- Ay Ay Ay

C9
Lee Jae Bin- Aww his smile after throwing those petals, he looks so embarrassed
Keum Dong Hyun- Focus on me~ Gotcha~

Happyface Entertainment
Won Hyun Sik- Beep Beep Beep

Starship Entertainment
Ham Won Jin- There once was a trainee...
Song Hyeong Jun- gash.. gashii... gashina?
Moon Hyun Bin- Ooo genre king
Koo Jung Mo- Aww hiding behind that heart
Kang Min Hee- LOLL showing a board with his name in bold as who you should vote for

Maroo
Lee Tae Sung- LOLL that ending tho
Lee Jin Woo- LOLL chic hmph
Lee Woo Jin- Aww alohomora

JH1 Entertainment
Uehara Jun- YASS baker and aww that little whipped cream on the nose at the end

DSP Media
Lee Hwan- Aww he throw confetti in his face
Lee Jun Hyuk- LOLLL Gummy Bear
Son Dong Pyo- LOLLL *gasp* charm spilled over

Chandelier music
Peak- Loll boxing and beat boxing

Individual Trainees
Choi Su Hwan- Aww his tiny embarrassed smile after window wiping
Jung Young Bin- Aww his smile 💖
Im Siu- Aww such a cute little plane
Lee Ha Min- YASSS jukebox melon
Lee Hyeop- LOLLL same I like lying around too and awww I wanna be friends too
Park Jin Yeol- LOLLL that Naruto run
Kim Sung Yeon- OMG this kid's voice😍
Kang Seok Hwa- Awww I wanna go to Seok Hwa Land
Lee Eugene- Awww byun byun byun


Ok so some of my favorite videos were

Choi Si Hyuk
Jeong Jae Hun
Kim Hyeon Bin
Kim Yo Han

Ok so, that was a lot of videos. Sadly, two of the videos (Kim Jun Jae and Yuri) did not have eng sub so I have no clue what they were saying. Other than that, these videos were really fun to watch and I found a lot of them charming and funny. I am really worried because I just love all of them and hope they all debut, so I really don't know who to vote for. Anyway I hope that you guys check out these PR videos, these guys obviously put a lot of thought into these and I really appreciated their efforts. So...Um...Yeah...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...