Skip to main content

Wanna One- Energetic

WANNA ONE FINALLY DEBUTED!!🎉🎉 I'm so psyched about this!! I saw the teaser and am soo excited. This music video did not disappoint! 😃 The song itself was upbeat, flowed nicely, and was kind of what was expected of Wanna One to come out with. I love the piano in the beginning with the gradual build. Jaehwan's vocals were ON POINT. One problem I did have though was the line distribution. Jaehwan got a lot of the parts, which is understandable since he's the main vocal, and his vocals SLAY, but Daehwi, Guanlin, Jisung, and Jihoon really missed out on the lines which makes me kind of sad, since Jihoon is one of my favs. 😔 (I can't decide between him and Ong 😆).


For the video itself, I was really happy with it. It was fun and bright, while not being too cutesy. I have to say that I love the parts of the video with the shopping cart, especially at 1:40 with Ong Seongwoo 😂(OMG I LOVE ONG SOOO MUCH). All of the scenes with shopping cart were really entertaining and fun. Another part I really enjoyed was the bathtub filled with doughnuts, because honestly who else wouldn't want to be in that bathroom 😉.

Anyway, I'm sooo psyched to listen to the rest of their mini album. I am so happy that they debuted though! Please, please, please give Wanna One so much love. These boys have worked so hard for their debut and are sooo great. Soo... um... yeah...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...