Skip to main content

BTOB- Movie

I love the concept of the music video, with each of the boys being in a different movie and then having them all watch the movies together. The movie references were soo fun and I looked forward to which movies they will reference next. The boys also were able to add to the enjoyment by showing their "reactions to the movies" and the behind the scenes of the movies. And that last part right before they showed the logo, Ilhoon not knowing whether or not to bow was cute and fun. (Changsub's face right before the first chorus, though) The very last part at the end of the video where it shows Ilhoon doing something on the turn table, and then showing an explosion in Sungjae's scene, added suspense on whether or not the deactivation of the bomb actually worked, and whether it was caused by Ilhoon, which was clever.

I was really excited for BTOB to release something more funky, since they have been leaning towards ballads more recently, and this type of music is refreshing. The only complaint I have would be the electronic autotune on the rap parts right after the chorus, which really annoys me. The beginning of the song was really chill with amazing vocals and piano, which I enjoyed a lot, and the rest of the song did not disappoint me. The use of the melody in the beginning continued to be used throughout and developed, causing me to really appreciate the song.

Anyway, I really am enjoying BTOB's comeback and I can't wait to listen to the rest of Feel 'eM. Please give BTOB lots of love and support, I put the video down below. So.... um.... yeah....


P.S. Sorry for not updating very much recently. A lot has been going on and I haven't really had the time to watch anything or write, and a lot of my bias groups hasn't come out with anything yet. I am planning on writing something on Sailor Moon, since I was fortunate enough to re-watch that recently. So, yeah. I promise though if SHINee releases a song, which they probably won't for a while, I will drop everything and update on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...