Skip to main content

Seventeen- Boom Boom

CONGRATULATIONS SEVENTEEN ON GETTING WORLD PERFORMER at the MAMA 2016!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Yeah! Seventeen's back and like always I love their music! I've been following them since before their debut (not in a stalkerish way). I was so excited for them debut and I've loved what they've done since their debut, especially this song.

The beginning of the video appeared to be serious and I kind of doubted if I would like it, until the song actually started. They continued to use their energetic feeling that I love. Every time I listen to one of their songs I feel a surge of energy, and this song does not fail to do so. I love the clapping pattern during the beginning of the song. The brass additions were also great. I also love the funky sort of feeling that Seventeen has in this song

Of course, the dance is nothing less then entertaining in every way. I love the rotating parts that they consistently use and the ability move the attention to each different member at a time. I also how it always actually relates to the song. Anyway Boom Boom has amazing choreography, and I totally love Hoshi for choreographing Seventeen's songs. (Btw Hoshi is totally my bias <3, he's just so playful and cute, but also really talented and charismatic <3). 

I also love how the video was quite humorous. Each of the boys are on a mission and certain members have trouble completing their mission, like Hoshi with the lasers and Wonwoo with the elevator. I also found the outfits for the dancing parts, the tracksuits, to be sort of amusing. they look really cool with the jackets and then you see the tracksuits, kkkk. 

Anyway, I love the song, video, choreography, and basically just the whole package. I'm proud of these boys and again congrats on receiving world performer. Please continue to show support for this amazing band <3!!! I hope that these boys continue to win many awards!! Soo.. ummm... yeah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...