Skip to main content

SHINee- Tell Me What To Do

Ok, so I gotta just calm down a second, but....


I honestly can't believe that SHINee is back so quickly. It was not even a month ago, I believe, when they came out with 1 of 1, and now we are blessed with their new song Tell Me What To Do. I watched the trailer for it, and was honestly kinda sketchy about it. It didn't give me a lot of basis of what the song sounded like, so I was really curious on what type of song they will produce this time. And can I just say that this song is AMAZING!!! The vocals are so FANTASTIC!!

The guitar in the beginning is GREAT!! You could feel the build up towards the part before the chorus with the second part of the first verse. It does include that weird synth and voice modulation stuff that I'm not very fond of. However, the vocals are still amazing. The modulation that they did only really made them sound very echo-y rather than changing the voices. When Taemin started the song I was a bit surprised by his voice. The lower range is something I feel I don't really hear SHINee sing a lot, but THEY DO SUCH GREAT JOB!!!! I loved when they sang the lower ranges. All of the voices sounded SOO NICE! I cannot emphasize enough how much I love all the vocals in this song. All five of the members did such an amazing job singing this song and I feel so blessed to receive such a great song from SHINee after they just came out with one.

The only thing I'm disappointed with the line distribution. I feel like I talk about this a lot, but I want everyone to have an equal part in the group and have equal parts in their song and equal screen time. I was quite disappointed by the lack of Minho in this song and video. I understand that the rappers tend to have less screen time and lines than vocalists, since the majority of the song itself is vocals. However, Minho does sing like 2 lines before Jonghyun sings the first chorus, but the video shows Key during that time rather than Minho.  And may I add, what an awesome job, Minho did singing those two lines. The vocals are AMAZING. By the way, Minho and Key did a really good job on their rapping parts and I totally appreciate them.

Anyway, I just wanted to post something about this fantastic song before it was too late. Literally, I was ready to go sleep, and I was just surfing Youtube for something interesting to fall asleep to, when I saw this, and I just had to write this. The song is just SOO GOOD and this is my bias group, I'd be so upset with myself if I didn't write this as soon as possible. Anyway, please check out this amazing song and give these guys SOOO MUCH love <3! But seriously guys, this song is AMAZING and I can listen to it on repeat forever. Soo.. um.. yeah... I'm gonna go to sleep now....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...