Skip to main content

Infinite- Bad

Today, Woollim Entertainment released the dance practice for Infinite's Bad. It obviously hit inspirits, like myself, by surprise since the music video for this song came out last year. Don't get me wrong, I was pleasantly surprised by the video, and I would get the dance practice a year later than never. However, I find it kind of weird that Woollim Entertainment is releasing this, now. Like, WHY?? I just find it WEIRD. I don't remember any company doing this sort of thing before. I did enjoy seeing Infinite after all this time though, and it gives me the opportunity to talk about this song.

I really liked the song, however the English was very hard for me to understand. I had to look for the lyrics online for me understand their english parts aside for "like rollercoaster" and "bad girl". I could've sworn before that "betting on you" was "ready or no". Don't ask me where I got that from cause I really don't know.

Their English is greatly made up for with the instrumentals. The strings in the beginning are definitely my favorite. They add a certain excitement and drive that really makes the piece. I find it awesome that they are used here and there throughout the song to really build up to the climax parts, such as the chorus. I also love how in these string parts the cello is really apparaent, it creates the perfect amount of bass to add to the song and make more full. The little piano riffs during the part in between the verse and chorus (which I still don't know the name for) and Dongwoo's rapping part is something that I find quite fun. I particularly enjoyed the one that's played during Dongwoo's rap part.

I also enjoyed Dongwoo's rap part as a whole. It was definitely my favorite part of the song. There's a perfect amount of bass part, piano, and that electronic stuff with, of course, Dongwoo's voice. it was just so satisfying. And Woohyun's part right before the first chorus, I really enjoyed as well. His first is just soo beautiful and the piano part really brought his voice. It sounded like heaven, a really sad heaven, but still absolutely beautiful.

The dancing is, of course, AMAZING. Of course, I saw them dance on this song in their music video, on music shows, but seeing the dance practice allowed me to look at their dancing throughout the song, without the closeups. I've watched dance more times than I can count, but I'm still blown away at how exact and synchronized they can be. I remember on Weekly Idol, Doni and Coni were talking about how Infinite's angles and lines are perfectly synchronized, and I find that be to unbelievably true. I paused at certain moments and their lines and angles were perfect and matched.

Anyway, I enjoyed the surprise from Woollim entertainment, even though it really confuses me why they put it up now. It was nice to see Infinite in this video, since it allows us to know that Infinite is still together and working hard. I really hope we can see more of Infinite in the near future for a comeback. I put the video below for anyone who hasn't seen it or just wants to watch it again. So.. um.. yeah...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Produce X 101- Final Ranking

So, I was actually able to watch the entire finale. I'm still going to hold off on writing anything about the actual show portion of this episode until english subtitles are released. That being said the group name is X1. It's sweet and simple and basically sums up the premise of this season. Now onto the rankings. My current top 11 are: 1. Cho Seung Youn 2. Lee Han Gyul 3. Han Seung Woo 4. Keum Dong Hyun 5. Hwang Yun Seong 6. Kim Yo Han 7. Song Yu Vin 8. Song Hyung Jun 9. Son Dong Pyo 10. Nam Do Hyun 11. Lee Jin Hyuk I know I already changed my list from literally yesterday. I honestly happy with whatever the final ranking is as long as Cho Seung Youn and Han Seung Woo get in. If Lee Han Gyul get in, that's an extra bonus. I truly wish that all of the guys could debut in X1, which obviously is not going to happen. Anyway, onto the official rankings. 1. Kim Yo Han When they told us 1st place was down to Kim Woo Seok or Kim Yo Han, I was not surprised. I th...

Produce X 101- Second Elimination

Ok, episode 8, another elimination, but it was also mixed with the first part of the Concept Evaluation, which I will put in the Concept Evaluation post that combines all the Concept Evaluation parts. It was a nice distraction from the eliminations until they showed everyone crying having their last lessons, which honestly broke my heart because I don't want anyone to go home. For the entrances, my favorite was definitely Peak's. Other honorable mentions are Cho Seung Youn, Jeon Jae Han's and Woo Je Won's, and Park Sun Ho's. I was honestly a bit surprised by the rankings there were a some people that rose drastically like Lee Hyeop and some that dropped like Kim Min Kyu. I'm honestly so happy for those that rose up the ranks because they really deserve it, but it was really sad seeing some people's rank drop. The top 11 for this episode were: 1. Kim Woo Seok 2. Lee Jin Hyuk 3. Kim Yo Han 4. Song Hyung Jun 5. Koo Jung Mo 6. Lee Eun Sang 7. Nam Do Hy...

Produce X 101- Concept Evaluation

Ok, this is my favorite section. I love getting new songs and seeing everyone perform them. We're always fortunate enough to get gems like Never from Season 2 and No Way from the Unit. I love this. At the end of episode 5, they released brief teasers of each of the songs. From those teasers the one, I was most looking forward to was Monday to Sunday. That song is totally up my alley, and I couldn't wait to hear the full song and the choreography for it. When they showed clips of each of the songs Monday to Sunday still was my favorite but I also gained interest in U Got It and Move. I loved Cho Seung Youn with his stir fried spicy pork and his friendship with steamed rice Yo Han, but they ended up not in the same team. When they showed trainees entering practice rooms it was clear that Practice Room E was Pretty Girl with all the cute members. Super Special Girl by Kwon Deun Guk and Young Chance (Future Funk) I was so happy for Sung Yeon giving the opportunity to do main...